Mr Price Home Fourways Mall, Sandton, South Africa, Phone +27 87 742 1252

There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The store is great and pretty big compared to others I've seen only thing I was disappointed in was that they had no stock of Super King bed duvet covers which was the only reason I went.

mr price home fourways mall

Only complaint is I have been there quite a few times and I have always struggled to get service at the tills but besides that good store to visit for homeware purchases. On a Saturday there were two staff members at the till, counting money and not helping customers. Despite cashiers being called twice they took 5 minutes to arrive, only to then start and set up their tills. Not acceptable, I will not be returning to the store. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution.

Experiences

Your assistant manager at Mr Price is very rude. She made me very uncomfortable after returning an item that I wanted to exchange. Giving me a rude stare the whole time I was purshasing my other items made me feel like a criminal making such a huge scene, she could have handled it professionally and like an adult. How she is an assistant manager is beside me. Last time I'll set foot inside one. Love this store, super close to where I currently live.

mr price home fourways mall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jewish Family Home Care Inc in Plantation, Florida Home Health Agency Address and Contact

Incredible How Long Does It Take To Canoe Whiskey Chitto Ideas

MSC Cruises' Latest Sale Has Voyages Starting at $179 When to Book